1. The booking of a vehicle transfer is made by booking online at www.swissairporttransfer.com or by telephone. All bookings made are subject to Swiss Airport Transfers Terms and Conditions.
2. Swiss Airport Transfer shall confirm the availability of your requested journey via e-mail. If you do not receive our response within 24 hours of your enquiry please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +41(0) 767166666, +41(0)783009090
3. Payment is required at the time of booking via Bank Transfer, PayPal or Credit Card. Swiss Airport Transfer shall provide the confirmation details regarding your booking, either by e-mail or fax following the payment. Such payment is strictly non- refundable except in circumstances where Swiss Airport Transfer, due to causes beyond its control, cancels or, at it s absolute discretion, agrees to cancel the booking. Prepayment by credit and debit card is available on request. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer.
4. When payment has been completed, Swiss Airport Transfer shall send you a ticket voucher which must be presented to your driver for all your journeys.
5. The destination and pickup addresses on your ticket voucher are the addresses to which you shall be escorted to or picked up from. Should you wish to change these or any other details, it can be accomplished via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 days prior to your date of travel. Swiss Airport Transfer requires accurate details of your new destination so that we may ensure your journey is completed in an efficient and safe manner, and to avoid any delays or confusion when planning your trip. Cancellations You will not be charged for cancellations provided that you cancel within 48 hours before the booked transfer pickup time. After this period you will need to directly contact Swiss Airport Transfer in order to make changes or to cancel your reservation. Swiss Airport Transfers terms and conditions will apply. General reservation cancellation policy: a) If a booking is cancelled up to 48 hours before the booking date, no cancellation charges will be deducted. b) If a booking is cancelled within 48 hours of the booking date, cancellation charges will be 20 percent of the total fare subject to the standard charges applied without any discounts. c) Booking done through an email or phone, will be considered as confirmed booking. d) Once the driver has departed to the pickup destination the full cost of the transfer will be applied.
6. Vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customers are wholly responsible for their luggage. Swiss Airport Transfer shall not be liable for damage, loss or theft of luggage outside of our vehicle.
7. Customers are limited to two items of luggage (one usual 20kg holiday luggage bag and one small hand luggage or carry- on bag), and a ski or snowboard bag. Excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking. Please provide necessary information at the time of booking if you wish to travel with excess baggage. This is to ensure that the Swiss Airport Transfer vehicles can accommodate you accordingly. The passenger (you) shall be liable for all expenses incurred should additional vehicles be required to transport non-declared excess luggage.
8. Parents or chaperones (or friends over 18 years of age) of children and adolescents under the age of 18 years are responsible for the conduct of the minors while in the Swiss Airport Transfer vehicles, and shall be held responsible for any damage caused by the aforementioned minors.
9. Seat belts must be worn by all passengers in all vehicles throughout the journey. In case of an accident, Swiss Airport Transfer’s liability is limited to the conditions of its insurance contract.
10. Any damage caused to the vehicles by a customer must be paid for immediately. If the payment cannot or shall not be made, Swiss Airport Transfer will be forced to take legal action against the customer(s) in question.
11. Smoking and consumption of alcohol are strictly not permitted in Swiss Airport Transfer vehicles.
12. Swiss Airport Transfer has no responsibility for the eventuality of missed flights or connections due to bad weather conditions, traffic congestion, road accidents, acts of terrorism, or vandalism.
13. If Swiss Airport Transfer fails for any reason within our control to deliver its passengers to their confirmed destination, Swiss Airport Transfer at their discretion shall provide suitable transport such as a coach, train, private car, taxi etc. Any reimbursement made by Swiss Airport Transfer for the costs of alternative means of transport incurred by the passenger to get to their ticketed destination shall not exceed the cost of getting to that destination by taxi.
14. Should the customer fail to show up at the specified location at the arranged time (excluding flight arrivals), and Swiss Airport Transfer has not been previously informed, the driver will not wait for the customer more than 20 minutes.
15. Clients are asked to keep Swiss Airport Transfer informed about all possible delays and changes to their scheduled flight. The driver will wait up to 45 minutes at no extra fee. If our driver has to wait over 45 minutes, a fee of 80 EUR/90 CHF for per hour for groups/individual(s) up to 8 passengers and 120 EUR/130 CHF for groups of more than 8 passengers shall be charged. Swiss Airport Transfer provides no guarantee that the allocated driver will be able to wait for considerable periods of time. In the event of our driver having to leave the airport prior to the arrival of passengers, passengers will be placed on the next available transfer. In case of no show without communication, or after the waiting period has ended, the full cost of your booked service will be forfeited.
16. In case of extremely adverse weather conditions, Swiss Airport Transfer may be forced to explore other transport options for customers. This shall only arise when there is a substantial risk for the customer and driver involved in attempting the journey and this decision shall rest solely with the management of Swiss Airport Transfer. Payments made to Swiss Airport Transfer for vehicle transfer services shall be refunded in case of such an event. Payment for any extra transport taken in the name of Swiss Airport Transfer are the responsibility of the customer, however Swiss Airport Transfer shall happily provide documentation to aid the customer in claiming back any payments from their holiday insurance provider.
17. Should a customer order a special seat for a child or infant, Swiss Airport airportTransfer shall supply such seat at a cost of 10 CHF. Parents are also recommended to bring their own child seats to avoid any confusion As per EU Directive 2003/20/EC the following applies: Children must use the correct child seat until they are 135cm tall or age 12 (whichever they reach first). They then must wear an adult seatbelt. It is the driver's responsibility to see that the children are restrained correctly. However, there is an exemption for licensed vehicles, which can still carry children even if the correct child seat is not available. Children under 3 years of age, with or without child seat, still count towards the vehicle occupancy.
18. Customers are strongly encouraged to travel with holiday insurance cover. In the event of delay of transfers due to any of the aforementioned causes which may potentially lead to a missed flight or other such costly events, Swiss Airport Transfer shall not be held liable to remunerate the customer for their financial losses. Swiss Airport Transfer shall, however, provide documentation to the customer which may be used as proof to their insurance provider in order to redeem any money lost.
19. Intellectual Property Rights:
Copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of the swissairporttransfer.com website are the sole property of Swiss Airport Transfer and are protected by national and international regulations governing intellectual property. Use of our website content by third parties for any purpose other than booking transfers is prohibited, including the modification, subsequent publication and total or partial reproduction or representation of the same without the express consent of Swiss Airport Transfer.
20. Any dispute between Swiss Airport Transfer and the customer, if not resolved by mutual agreement, shall be referred to a mediator. However, if mediation is unsuccessful, the matter of the dispute shall be referred to a formal litigation process in the courts of Switzerland.
21. If booking is done through third party (travel agencies) and payment is still pending by the time the journey ends, then the customer will be liable to pay the full amount.